Contract Freelance Full Time Part Time Adelaide, Auckland (New Zealand), Brisbane, Canberra ACT, Christchurch (New Zealand), Darwin, Epping, VIC, Hobart, Joondalup, WA, Launceston, Melbourne, New Zealand (other than major cities), North Ryde, NSW, NSW regional, NT regional, Perth, Queensland, SA regional, Sydney, TAS regional, VIC regional, WA regional, Wellington (New Zealand) Accounting, bookkeeping - Accredited Pharmacist HMR - Allied health professionals - CPD, training and education events - Finance for healthcare - Healthcare managers - Hospital Doctors - HR for healthcare - IT for healthcare - Legal services for healthcare - Maintenance - Medical scientists - Nurses - Practice managers - Practices and health Real Estate for sale or lease - Receptionists, admin - Specialists in primary care
- Do work that matters – make a real difference in the lives of Elderly Australians
- Join a growing, successful company in a key leadership role
- Lead an experienced and passionate team of case managers
We are seeking a currently registered nurse with people management skills and experience to join our growing and successful organisation, leading the way in home aged care health services.
This role will support and mentor our Case Managers, providing clinical leadership and driving performance through effective people and change management.
A key leadership role that will drive business outcomes and KPI’s with a customer-centric approach and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to solve complex problems and ensure the smooth delivery of services to our customers.
- Doing work that matters – making a difference in your community
- Positively impacting the growth of our organisation and your career
- Challenge and variety working with multiple stakeholders and solving complex problems
- Professional office environment and frequent community engagement
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Competitive package including a generous car allowance
- Permanent full-time role
To be considered for this position, you will require current AHPRA Nursing registration and strong people management experience. Exposure to aged care or community nursing is an advantage.
To apply, please click on the Apply button and complete the application process.
We will be in touch with shortlisted candidates. Our roles are subject to mandatory police checks and you will require a valid driver’s licence.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!