- This course is a self-learning, fully online activity.
- The purpose of this short course is not to fully train you for the role of a Medical Receptionist. The purpose of this course is to get you ahead of other candidates in getting the job. Employers are likely to choose you after completing this course because you demonstrated diligence.
- You will receive a Certificate at the end of the course. The certificate contains authenticity QR code and cannot be falsified.
- Please, attach this Certificate to all your job applications. Some employers require completing this course before you apply for the position. The Certificate can be downloaded by pressing the ‘download arrow’ button at the bottom.
- You have two weeks to complete this course from the enrollment time.
- The course is not accredited.
- This course is free of charge to anyone.
- Address 66 Balcombe Road, Mentone, VIC, 3194
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Contract Freelance Full Time Part Time Adelaide, Auckland (New Zealand), Brisbane, Canberra ACT, Christchurch (New Zealand), Darwin, Epping, VIC, Hobart, Joondalup, WA, Launceston, Melbourne, New Zealand (other than major cities), North Ryde, NSW, NSW regional, NT regional, Perth, Queensland, SA regional, Sydney, TAS regional, VIC regional, WA regional, Wellington (New Zealand) Accounting, bookkeeping - Accredited Pharmacist HMR - Allied health professionals - CPD, training and education events - Finance for healthcare - Healthcare managers - Hospital Doctors - HR for healthcare - IT for healthcare - Legal services for healthcare - Maintenance - Medical scientists - Nurses - Practice managers - Practices and health Real Estate for sale or lease - Receptionists, admin - Specialists in primary care